Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Friday, February 6, 2009

hi...



My favourite lesson, Music, is in my timetable today!


***************************************************

I love my music teacher, Mr Tan BB. His sooo funny!!


***************************************************


Today, I stayed back till 5 p.m. for the band orientation. My seniors rock! Okay, they also performed to us a piece and it was so nice.

After that, I took bus 156 home. The bus was those kind for the handicapped and there were like more than 30 people on board and standing. I stood all the way for more than 30 mins...
I feel that SBS Transit should not create such a bus as most handicapped people takes taxis or cars. Very rarely do they take a bus as it is very inconvenient. Even if they do take the bus, it is unnecessary to have two spots for the handicapped. This wastes space for seats and inconveniences the other people. If SBS Transit changes the spots into seats, more than half of the people standing can be seated.


***************************************************


Oh man! Tests are coming! In the coming 2 to 3 weeks, there will be more than 8 tests... I truly hate tests...


***************************************************


Luckily, I finished all my weekend homework in school! Yes, its time to enjoy the weekends!
I will be sleeping in an air-conditioned room tonight. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home