Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi

Bored...


***************************************************


Today in school, the 1st period is science. We 'played' with the bunsen burner and I got burnt by the luminous flame. Aw. But it it doesn't hurt, its just a bit reddish. After that, I boiled water in a test tube with the bunsen burner and it spurt out. Twice. It was rather cool and it shot about 1 metre in the air.


Ahhhhh!!!!! I forgot to bring art block today!! Getting forgetful this days...


****************************************************


Yeah! I just found out today that my CCA is school band !!!!!!! WooHoo!


**************************************************


I have made up my mind of what subjects I like and hate...:

Loves:

Science
Art
Infocomm studies
Music

Likes:

Maths
Geography
PE
L.A.

Hates:

Chinese
Arts and Acts of Persuassion
History

***************************************************

Argh! Need to do homework! Its so boring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home