Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yo!

Out all day today... (or is it yesterday?)
***************************************
Today (or yesterday), wake up, forgot to brush teeth (oops!) and watch some strange chinese drama. After that, my father went to Punggol to pick my uncle and aunt up to go to SAFRA Tampines but we got lost...Went 3 rounds around the same place. Finally, we found them. Then go bowling!
1st round I got 135, then 86, then 60+. Hand got very pain after the 1st round.
Later went to eat buffet dinner at 'Sakura'. After finishing, the younger boys (including me)and my uncle went to play table soccer. Spent more than $20! After spending that money, we went back to the restaurant to eat ice-cream.
***************************************
Went to my uncle and aunt's (the same uncle above)house, tried the 3x3x3 rubric's cube (success), 4x4x4 rubric's cube (failed), 5x5x5 rubric's cube (take too long too make even 1 side. Got bored). Then played Nintendo Wii. Totally trashed my brother and dad in boxing. We played till 12+pm then left his house.
***************************************
Cool! Its the 6th (or 7th)day of coughing already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home