Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello..

When can I play??


*************************************************


Today, my class was very rowdy and got 1 guy in our class banged the teacher's table very loudly. The teacher from downstairs came up and scolded us... Told us to write a 300 word reflection...zzZ After this, our next teacher came in and told us to write another 500 word reflection... Adds up to 800 words, that's more than a normal essay! So, I finished the 300 word reflection at 1.47p.m. (we were to stay back..)and I started at 1.27p.m. Fast right? So the 500 word one, I took like 16 mins to finish 400+ words. I have not finished it yet... Luckily, we were supposed to pass it up on Friday. Lucky. Very.



**************************************************


So I went home and slacked awhile (watching TV). And now I am so bored...


**************************************************

Oh yes. Yesterday while taking the bus home, I saw a strange uncle on the bus. He was wearing a very big and round glasses with two chains at the side. He was like smiling to every single person on the bus and talked to a St. Joseph student (I think)while smiling in a very strange manner. My friend and I were sitting on the bus together when we saw this man. We were staring at him and when he saw us looking at him, he smiled widely at us and we turned away quicky... Sometimes I caught glances of him and saw him still looking at us... Scary... Hope not to meet this strange uncle again.


**************************************************


Wow I didn't know my class has so many table tennis fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home