Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Monday, January 26, 2009

hi

WooHoo! Today got over 20 red packets!!! Expected sum: $200+
********************************************
I went to the north, the south, the east and the west, almost the whole of Singapore...


So the 1st place i went was the temple and pray (obviously). My family was the 1st to arrive so we waited for my relatives amongst the thick smoke. I almost suffocated because i couldn't breathe. Soon, they all came and wished them all happy new year...Then we went to pray. What's strange is that after praying, i wasn't coughing anymore. Blessing from the Buddha???


After that, we went to my relatives' houses to 'bai nian'. I was so happy to get all those red packets! Anyway, i was at my aunt's house at the time the eclipse was supposed to happen...


Was there even an eclipse??? The kitchen widow was facing directly at the sun and i did not see anything happening!!! So that was the sad thing that happened...I was so looking forward to it.


Yea whatever.


********************************************


So after 'bai nian'ing, we went to get tickets for 'Red Cliff 2' and got the midnight show! Yea!


Then we went to have dinner at 'New York New York'.

This was what my 2nd brother and i ate (the 2 of us only)...


And after an hour...

Anyway, its called seafood platter ($38.90)
**********************************************
Oh its soon midnight! Got to catch the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home