Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Nice mornings the pass few weeks... I like!

***********************************************

I enjoy the warm morning sun touching my skin... Feels good. Good for outdoor activities!
Ran 2.4km today... 10+min. Was 15th in my consortium (sec 1 only) [includes 1o1,1o2 & 1o3]
Felt good after the run. Played table tennis during recess... No one was there, feels so eerie...


***********************************************


Heard about the strange uncle I saw in bus 156 (in my past post)from friends. Said he was called 'Bishan Gay'... Yikes! A gay!


Speaking of bus, had an incident today at the bus stop. 'Fought' with a guy, scratched.

The purple thing is medication... It was red before the purple.
That classmate tried to stop me from getting on the bus... and before this he had made someone miss his bus and that someone cried... Hope he won't do it again or else my parents will call the police.
**************************************************
Oh ya! Happy April's Day! Did you guys trick your teachers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home