Lester's LA Blog

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My learning profile


As you can see from my learning profile, I am mostly musical smart and almost equal for the rest. I have a thing for music, is body smart, likes the nature and have good visuals. However, I am not very linguistic and logical. I also do not know myself and others well.

This learning profile shows my strength in music, body, nature and visuals. It also shows my weakness in:
Linguistic, which explains why my Language Arts is so bad.
Logic, which explains why I am illogical.
Interpersonal, which explains why I sometimes don't get myself.
Intrapersonal, which explains why I can't seem to understand someone.

In all, this learning profile can show a person's strength and weaknesses, allowing them to improve on themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home